Cyber Essentials is a simple and effect government backed scheme that helps you protect your business from a whole range of common cyber attacks.
Cyber attacks can come in any shape or size, but they are commonly very basic and not always carried out by skilled individuals. Think of it as the digital equivalent of a thief stealing from your home through your unlocked front door.
Cyber Essentials is an annual certification that ensures peace of mind and best practice. Through regular assessment you can be sure you’re on top of regular digital changes and ever-changing cyber security issues. The certification is verified by a qualified assessor from the examining board.
Becoming Cyber Essentials certified offers the following benefits:
- Reassures your customers, clients and staff that you are working to secure your IT against cyber attacks
- An opportunity for a full audit of your cyber security level and ways in which security can be improved
- Generate new business opportunities as a result of your cyber security measures that are place
- Listed in the official Cyber Essentials directory
How can Microcomms help?
Microcomms can go through the certification on your behalf, answering all the questions regarding the five basic security controls and data requests. We can:
- Pre-assess the requirements of Cyber Essentials, highlighting key areas that need attention
- Complete the assessment on behalf of your organisation
- Provide your organisation with a certificate, once completed
- Implement simple recommendations and resubmit your assessment within two working days, should it be returned.
Get Cyber Essentials Certified
If you’d like to find out more about becoming Cyber Essentials certified, please call our Account Manager Hayley Chance on 07523 909051 or email email@example.com